|RULES TO OBSERVE
• Observance of proper dress code is a must at the
Garden of Eden Restored.
• Slacks, jeans, knee length skirt and sweater, blouse
and t ‘shirt women and slacks jeans, t’ shirt or polo
shirt, or long sleeve for men.
• NO shorts for both men & women and NO sleeveless or
spaghetti strap dress or blouse for women.
• Shoes or sandals maybe worn but no rubber slippers or
ordinary house slippers is allowed in the premises.
• Since the Garden of Eden Restored is a place of
prayer and meditation, boisterous laughter shouting
or loud noise must be avoided.
• Blowing of horns and vehicle engine noise must be
• Observe speed limit of 10kph inside the compound.
GARDENS AND WATERFALLS
• NO picking of plants, fruits and flowers. Some plants
are sensitive when touched. Plants, fruits, flowers and
waterfalls are FOR YOUR EYES ONLY.
• No one is allowed to break branches or pick seeds for
• Seedlings of Garden of Eden Restored plants are
available at the Nursery area the 2nd Gate (Waiting
Shed), at affordable prices.
• Avoid throwing anything in the water at the lagoon.
• In the Kingdom, Cleanliness is Godliness. Therefore,
cleanliness must be observed at all times.
• Throw waste in the garbage bins found in designated
• NO spitting anywhere inside the compound.
• Strictly NO smoking anywhere inside the compound.
• NO urinating anywhere. Ask for assistance if you feel
• Observe proper dress code when entering the Prayer
House. Prayer requests may be written on pieces of
paper and left at the Prayer House to be prayed over
during intercessory schedules.
• Personal Prayers may be made at the Prayer House
near the Pastoral palace provided that reverence and
solemnity of the place is observed.
THE PASTORAL PLACE
• It is located at the far end of the compound near the
first gate fronting the Souvenir Shop just beside the
• As the dwelling place of the Executive Pastor, silence
and due respect must be observed within its premises
due to the fact that Pastor is on prayer and meditation