Dear Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy,
I was a former Catholic Priest for 27 years serving several parishes here in the Philippines and abroad. I became a Kingdom citizen in Laoag KLC barely seven months ago. Pastor, may you read this message of mine for my former parishioners so that I could share with them the glory that the Father has shown to us in these last days.For my former parishioners in the parish of:
• San Isidro, Batobato, Davao Oriental (1980-1981)
• Baganga, Davao Oriental (1981- 1982)
• Sigaboy Parish, Gov. Generoso, Davao Oriental (1982-1983)
• Compostela Parish, Compostela Valley (1983-1987)
• San Roque, Navotas (1999)
• Philippine Women’s University Taft & Quezon City Campuses
• Our Lady of Penafrancia, Paco, Manila (2000-2003)
• Holy Trinity , BalicBalic, Sampaloc, Manila (2001-2007)
• San Roque de Sampaloc, M. dela Fuente, Sampaloc, Manila (2003-2007)
To my parishioners in Papua New Guinea, particularly in the Archdiocese of Port Moresby or in the parish of:
• Boregaina, Kwikila, Rigo District (1988-1990)
• Popondetta, Northern Province (1990-1991)
• Morata, NCD (1994-1996)
• Waigani, NCD (1996-1999)
As your parish priest before the sermon I used to deliver to you especially during the Lenten season and during advent that in order to enter the kingdom we must repent. But those teachings were not enough to receive eternal salvation because the Almighty Father through His Appointed Son has revealed to me that confession of our sins is surrendering only the fruits but rather it needs uprooting of the tree that produces the fruit which is the human will which is also Satan’s throne. True repentance is surrendering of our own will and obeying the Almighty Father’s will no matter what.
Please continue to listen to Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy and follow him because He is truly the Appointed Son of God, our model and example for all those who want to enter His Kingdom on earth. I’ve asked the Father about Him and His teaching and the Father revealed to me that He is the way, the truth and the life that’s why I left everything behind just to have the Pearl of Great price for my soul.
Thank you, Pastor for reading this message of mine. May the Son powerfully shine always to the unenlightened at the appointed time. Praise the Father!
Bro. Jun Pilotos
KLC of Laoag City, Philippines